a国产亚洲欧美精品一区在线观看_看一级黄色毛片_在线观看播放_一级片精品_国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费_草久在线视频

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 英語短文 » 正文

如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2019-04-19  來源:滬江英語  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:1. You will be regular1.更有規律Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely

1. You will be “regular”

1.更“有規律


 

Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.

無論什么樣的麥片幾乎都是純纖維。沒有體內液體幫忙纖維極難消化,所以燕麥就像海綿一樣吸收水和其他液體,使它們能順利通過消化系統,再排出體外,這就能讓你規律排便。


 

2. You will be full

2.有飽腹感


 

When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.

麥片一吃下去馬上就會膨脹填滿胃部,就沒什么空間吃更多的食物了,這樣就會使你有飽腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。


 

3.You could lose weight

3.你能減肥


 

Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.

由于你吃飽了,兩頓飯之間不太可能吃零食,你的體重就不會增加,甚至還能減肥。


 

4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease

4.降低患心臟病的風險


 

Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.

全麥麥片富含多酚類、抗氧化劑,尤其富含一種叫燕麥生物堿的抗氧化劑,這種物質幾乎只在燕麥中才有。這些燕麥生物堿能提高一氧化氮的產生,有助于擴張血管、促進血液流動從而降低血壓。


 

5. You will get loaded with nutrients

5.你會攝入營養物質


 

Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:

燕麥富含人體必需維生素、礦物質和抗氧化劑。僅僅一份(½杯)干麥片就能讓你攝取:


 

Manganese:191% of the RDI

錳:推薦每日攝入量的191%


 

Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI

磷:推薦每日攝入量的41%


 

Magnesium: 34% of the RDI

鎂:推薦每日攝入量的34%


 

Copper: 24% of the RDI

銅:推薦每日攝入量的24%


 

Iron: 20% of the RDI

鐵:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Zinc: 20% of the RDI

鋅:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Folate: 11% of the RDI

葉酸:推薦每日攝入量的11%


 

Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI

維生素B1(硫胺):推薦每日攝入量的39%


 

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI

維生素B5(泛酸):推薦每日攝入量的10%


 

Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

微量鈣、鉀、維生素B6(吡哆醇)和維生素B3(煙酸)


 

Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.

額外營養:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白質、5g脂肪和8g纖維、303卡熱量。


(信息來源:滬江英語)

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
編輯:foodtrans01

 
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 2.210 second(s), 528 queries, Memory 3.21 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久久久极品 | 亚洲AV永久无码精品表情包 | 暖暖视频日韩欧美在线观看 | 国产日韩欧美一区二区三区乱码 | 人人插人人搞 | 久久人妻无码毛片A片麻豆潘金莲 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久大师 | 亚洲中文字幕无码久久2017 | 久久精品99精品国产香蕉 | 一级特黄bbbbb免费观看 | 91精品国产综合久久久欧美 | 国产毛片久久精品 | 亚洲国产综合精品2020 | 亚洲综合二| 成人午夜免费网站 | 亚洲色婷婷久久久综合 | 久草视频中文 | 国产精品久久看 | jizz成熟丰满韩国女人 | 欧美一区二区三区少妇 | 国产精品视频二区三区 | 黑人黄色片| 超碰国产天天做天天爽 | 91精品国产影片一区二区三区 | 中文字幕乱码无码人妻系列蜜桃 | 五月天影院久久综合 | 国产午夜福利片 | 国产一级a一级a爰片免费无 | 污污的网站在线看 | 国产毛片精品一区二区 | a片久久久久久久久久久久 免费观看日韩精品 | 一区二区三区日本久久久 | 日韩精品在线网站 | 欧美日韓性视頻在線 | chinese少妇偷 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区在线播 | 无码专区国产精品视频 | 久久华人| 欧洲精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲午夜精品a片一区二区无码l | 成人a片永久免费网站 |